Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Motor. Its Not A Toyota But Hey!

wlsmith

Well each to their own but it's not my cup of tea - Merc build quality is pants and it's an oil burner.

Sell it and buy a Lex :thumbsup:

im planning on an is200 in january most probs.. but the sound system on this thing is awesome.. not even a single bit of distortion at max volume :D

im planning on an is200 in january most probs.. but the sound system on this thing is awesome.. not even a single bit of distortion at max volume :D

I've heard the standard system on the IS200 is the best available as standard in any car? :blink:

Is that the cd player dispay in the middle of the speedo??? I didnt know the E class's had them like that... very nice indeed!

yeh it is :) also, i listen to my music.. then the !Removed! traffic report comes on how do i disable that any ideas hehe

There should be a button on it that says TA or sumthin, press and hold that 4 a few seconds I think!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I've heard the standard system on the IS200 is the best available as standard in any car? :blink:

You're thinking of the Mark Levinson system which is in most Lex (but sadly not the IS). It's made by Harmon and gets rave reviews.

Great Arial mate.. very artistic indeed :D

Couldn't figure out how to draw a straight line in photoshop! :unsure:

Bit late... bit bored... started it... lost motivation...

panzer_comp.jpg

Excuses

1. Poor resolution original

2. Not a fan of Panzer Tanks

3. Lost motivation

4. Several beers

5. Lazy

Here's one I did for Nissan...!

before_progress_finish.jpg

Excuses

1. Not a nice car to begin with

2. Wrong lighting

3. Just a bit of fun

(recognise the wheels?!)

:D

I'll have to get you making mine a feww shades of blue/red Jesus .. quality work fella ..

I'll have to get you making mine a feww shades of blue/red Jesus .. quality work fella ..

No worries mate. :thumbsup:

No worries mate. :thumbsup:

I'll wait till you are sober with motivation though :thumbsup:

I'll wait till you are sober with motivation though :thumbsup:

:lol: ;)

Buy a Lexus!!! :eek:

Are you guys mad, the IS200 is over the hill now, what the hell would you want to change a new model E220 CDI for a car that in reality is nealy 5years old.

The new shape E is a fantastic car, my old man has just bought a E55 AMG V8 Kompressor it Awesome. The dealer let us borrow a E270CDI while tracker was been fitted and we both really rated it.

Fitt a nice larger set of 17 / 18in alloys and you will have a good looking car.

Sorry if I have upset any Lex drivers but the new E is on par with the new 5 series and are both very highly rated cars!

Nick

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links