Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluetooth to W53824 radio

apache007

Goodmorning everybody,

Last month I bought a Corolla Verso (2008) and it came with a W53824 radio. Nothing fancy but works fine. The item I miss is a connection with bluetooth so I can connect my phone with spotify.

I found a bluetooth adapter which has a 6+6 connector so it can be connected on the cd-changer port.

Now I am wondering, how does that work for me? Since my radio front has no option to change cd's. With the front I only can switch to AM/FM radio and cd. Or will it be like this: when the BT adapter is connected, pressing the DISC button will access the CD-changer port (6+6) and the BT option can be used.

Item I am considering to buy: https://www.carinterface.nl/bluetooth-streaming-interface-adapter-module-toyota-autoradio-spotify-toy2

Images of the radio W53824: https://m.olx.pl/d/oferta/radio-oryginalne-do-toyota-corolla-verso-CID5-IDO5TCS.html?isPreviewActive=1

Hope someone here has the information how this will work out / how to operate, once the BT adapter is connected to the back of the radio.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Niels

Ordered the item and did the installation yesterday. It works like a charm. Pressing the disc button opens the cd-changer port and the 1-2-3-4-5-6 radio buttons can be used to control the bluetooth adapter. Happy days!

• 3 months later...

bluetooth technology allows you to transfer data from one device to another wirelessly. It works with any compatible device that comes with bluetooth chips, also known as bluetooth radios. In everyday conversation, Bluetooth radios can also mean radio devices that enable a Bluetooth connection, such as a radio. B. a SiriusXM Bluetooth car stereo.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links