Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Protection

Bill CLS

My Yaris on order has very light-colour seating. I'm reluctant to pay Toyota £700 for ceramic exterior and interior protection. Can anyone give experienced advice on an effective alternative protection for seating (fabric and simulated leather) against spillage, stains, dirt etc.  

• Like 1

I just bought some Supagard fabric protector in an aerosol on eBay and did it myself on fabric seats.

The 'leather' element would probably just wipe clean?

About £10?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Bill CLS said:

My Yaris on order has very light-colour seating. I'm reluctant to pay Toyota £700 for ceramic exterior and interior protection. Can anyone give experienced advice on an effective alternative protection for seating (fabric and simulated leather) against spillage, stains, dirt etc.  

£700?? I thought it was only £300, and the guy that came to apply it to my Mk4 because the dealer hadn't, said he normally charges £150! :laugh: 

• Like 3

I used Scotchguard on my cloth seats a few years ago. It worked really well and was quite cheap to buy.  Just be careful using it in a confined space like a car interior as it’s potent with a really powerful chemical smell.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links