Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross GR Sport

asinrutee

I have ordered a Yaris Cross GR Sport with a safety pack and a Pan roof. I have had confirmation from Toyota and delivery is scheduled for the end of March, but I see now that they have discontinued the pan roof option for this model. Just hoping it gets manufactured with the pan roof or it will be going back.

• Like 2

Hope it comes through for you the wife has the Yaris Gr Sport on a my69 shes really been happy with it so much so I went down to look at the new CH-R Gr Sport very nice looking car I think that's going to be my next purchase but probably in a couple of years I hope to get a good one low mileage etc plus the original buyer will take the hit on valuation as I did when I sold my16 Golf Gti after 3yr as u got bored with it.

I looked at the chr in early 2019 but the reviews weren't brilliant and they didn't do a all wheel / 4 wheel drive so I finished up with an Evoque but even though chr still don't do a 4 wheel drive I don't think that will put me off.

We've been really pleased with the mpg and reliability of the Yaris and no extra costs due to the self charging system that a big plus compared to plug ins or full Ev which I don't want to have.

Good luck with with yours👍

1 hour ago, Gtiaps said:

I went down to look at the new CH-R Gr Sport very nice looking car I think that's going to be my next purchase but probably in a couple of years I hope to get a good one low mileage

Make sure its a 22MY with the update smart connect infotainment system.

1 minute ago, forkingabout said:

Make sure its a 22MY with the update smart connect infotainment system.

Thanks for that, what is 22MY, what else might it be

4 minutes ago, asinrutee said:

Thanks for that, what is 22MY, what else might it be

A 2022 Model Year built vehicle when the C-HR gained the new Smart Connect infotainment system. 

2022 Toyota C-HR and Corolla: What's changed? - Toyota UK Magazine

1 hour ago, Gtiaps said:

I looked at the chr in early 2019 but the reviews weren't brilliant and they didn't do a all wheel / 4 wheel drive so I finished up with an Evoque but even though chr still don't do a 4 wheel drive I don't think that will put me off.👍

Hi Neil, are you happy with your Evoque ?

Bought a CHR in 2017 when they first came out, still using it it’s been  faultless. I’m going to px it when my TYC arrives, be sad to see it go though, but time for a change

2 hours ago, Hybrid21 said:

Hi Neil, are you happy with your Evoque ?

Hi Hybrid21

Yes it's a my17 2.0lt SE Tech more than happy with it it's only covered 23000 miles had it nearly 4 years it's just when I decide to get another it will be the CHR Gr Sport and as @forkingabout says it will be a my22 or newer when the time comes.

My Evoque and wifes Yaris Gr Sport 

20220520_093329.thumb.jpg.f54b7f3b67d0ba9cd9fb274409b1670d.jpg

20211001-163836.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Neil, looks good nice in white 👍

I've had a few Landrovers and sometimes miss the Landrover experience so to speak.

If I go back to Landrover it probably would be an Evoque.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My 1st coming out of a Golf Gti in early 19 I got bored with it well more trying to keep the scratches at bay carbon grey is a great colour but it marked very easily.

Like I said it's a great all rounder really pleased with it few issues sorted but hey what cars dont have issues.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links