Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why do most drivers still use the famous IMO car washes at asda and tesco when they damage cars?

Mike 2121

On 11/29/2022 at 6:24 PM, Wooster said:

What always reminds me that the car needs a wash are the mucky wheels.  Brake dust and road dirt i assume, but the alloys just look filthy a long tome before the paintwork.

Same here, I have coated the car with a silicone coating, so a lot of the dirt washes off so it is always the brake dust on the wheels that show first.

My other reason for not using the hand wash establishments is that some (certainly not all) are staffed by illegal immigrants working in appalling conditions for little or no pay.  There are regular reports of raids by the immigration services, in our area at least. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

What supermarket car washes , here it is mine., - “The driveway mini valet” , a simple car wash that takes 3 hours of love and passion, well and some hard work with the mitt obviously 😂👌❇️

35EF2947-7C6E-44FE-AF19-2FD771D13FE6.jpeg

5036BFEB-EBD1-4442-9C85-DE1FBC945091.jpeg

2FD5EA32-E492-40FA-939D-179D90AB8C49.jpeg

• Like 3

I’ve always taken pride in looking after all of my cars.  It’s very satisfying keeping the paintwork clean and shiny, but as I’m getting on in age, I don’t spend as much time as I used to with the old bucket and sponge (now microfibre mitt).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cyker said:

Ummm would you do mine? :whistling1: :laugh: 

Why not, but it’s gonna rain tomorrow 😂🌧

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links