Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi all - new St205 Owner

guile

Hi all

Thank you for letting me join your forum, looking forward to sharing the knowledge on my ST205 as I plan to own it for a while and slowly rebuild it to reliable good power and handling.

I'm based in Brisbane Australia and recently bought a jap import ST205 with the aim of slowly getting it to be a reliable daily car. So far I need to get it registered and plan to document the work on it on this forum.

Thanks

Richard

IMG_4682.JPG

• Like 2

thanks David, I'll certainly post as I go and put up more photos once its on the road...

• Like 1

Hello and welcome.  There are some really practical and experienced members on the forum.  There’s nearly always someone who has an answer to a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 10:12 AM, guile said:

I plan to own it for a while and slowly rebuild it to reliable good power and handling.

Welcome Richard. Fabulous car! I'm hoping the only thing slow about that car is the pace at which you rebuild it 🙂 

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Welcome RIchard - lots of good advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it.😊