Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MM12 Nav Update

Fester S

Hi, I am desperately trying to update the maps on my 2013 Auris Hybrid Touch & Go system.

The UK Toyota seems to no longer post updates for my system but surely this can't be the case?

Anybody overcome this?

Thanks in advance!

That would be Toyota Touch & Go for which Toyota have stopped offering updates the final version being 2.23.0 L/H containing Q2 2021 data.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Lee. 

I was planing to get an update since the last update was from 2019. There are tons of road changes in the past 2 years but I am not sure if it is worthy.

7 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

That would be Toyota Touch & Go for which Toyota have stopped offering updates the final version being 2.23.0 L/H containing Q2 2021 data.

On my toyota account it shows 6.20.0L because it is left hand drive. Do they fix some bugs that I have from 2019? My map now does not automatically load the path if i don't choose the path(fastest, closest, ecological). 

On 12/4/2022 at 8:37 AM, AisinW said:

On my toyota account it shows 6.20.0L because it is left hand drive. Do they fix some bugs that I have from 2019? My map now does not automatically load the path if i don't choose the path(fastest, closest, ecological). 

The last update to include any fixes was 6.18.0 versions higher than this are map updates only. the L denotes Low grade nav the alternative being H for High grade

• Thanks 1

What is the main difference between L low and H High grade Navigation?  Is it something to do with the voice recognition or something like camera map? Ironically, I can get locations of cameras in other countries but Germany. Thanks again Lee.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links