Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota estima U241e gearbox problem

Umar ali

Hi I have a gearbox problem my Toyota previa 2012 2.4 petrol the gear box code is u241e- 02a first when I had a problem when it engaged in to 3rd gear it would jump in gear not a smooth change and engine light come on and it won’t go in to 4th gear I got code p0793 which was for speed sensor I changed that part changed both sensors on gear box as couldn’t work out which sensor it was so changed both and put in copy sensors not original 1s now after changing them it’s jumps in to 2nd gear and and there is a 5 second delay when it goes in to 3rd gear but if I remove my foot off the accelerator it changes quicker also when I put in reverse it rolls back as normal put when I give acceleration it seems to jump like missis a beat then catches again please can some one help

If you have a scan tool, check the engine temperature sensor is reading correctly

if in doubt disconnect the Battery for 15-20 min's and let the ecus reset

Will try that but has to disconnect the Battery for an hour or so to change the speed  sensors on the gearbox 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links