Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

cleaning under the hood + dynamat for reduce engine nois + keeping in it hot in a cold days..

avensis_2018

Seeing that you did almost every essential places with dynamat execpt wheel arcs? But good job on those. How much it improves soundproofing because on my 2004 avensis I have same job ahead of me. In my vehicle it's almost impossible to sit in the back if you have to sit there for 2+ hours because tire noise and outside noise breaks your mental health. So my question is how much dynamat improves soundproofing specially backseat perspective?

• Like 1

When you sound proof your car remember that your doors get condensation and rain water inside. Adding extra insulation material everywhere may increase moisture, reduce drainage and cause premature rust issues. This can apply to all body parts but especially to outer ones like doors bonnet, boot etc. 

• Like 1

by chance is that under the hood not a fire risk by chance plus i got that sound proof stuff for my new speaker upgrade that stuff i got for my Speakers was expensive enough stuff 

• Like 1

TonyHSD

hi, it's my 3' car that i'm done it, had every car for 7-8 years, never had what you wrote, the opposite, it's make the car a lot better against rust, moisture and so, in every aspect.

thank you.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links