Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

part number please

valentino46

hello everyone , ive been away from the site for some time .. can anyone help with a couple of small problems  please ... ive seemed to have lost one of the plastic inserts that cover the roof bar fixings ..2012 avensis t27 tourer 1.8  man.  wondered if anyone could kindly let me know the part number or if anyone has a redundant one since fitting roof bars.

second ask is i seem to be missing the flap that drops down to access the oil filter <drain plug   had car from new  and all services done in dealers // is that gonna be a problem  THANKYOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

8 hours ago, valentino46 said:

hello everyone , ive been away from the site for some time .. can anyone help with a couple of small problems  please ... ive seemed to have lost one of the plastic inserts that cover the roof bar fixings ..2012 avensis t27 tourer 1.8  man.  wondered if anyone could kindly let me know the part number or if anyone has a redundant one since fitting roof bars.

second ask is i seem to be missing the flap that drops down to access the oil filter <drain plug   had car from new  and all services done in dealers // is that gonna be a problem  THANKYOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

https://www.japan-parts.eu/

put in your vin etc you will get the parts numbers you need 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links