Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

02' Corolla's

TOYMOTA

Hi ya guys n gals,

My parents are in the hunt for an 02' Rolla. They have £10k to spend.

Does anyone know what the specifications of the Rolla's from 02' are (T-Sport down to the T3)??? BHP, MPG, insurance group?

Also, what sort of milages should we be looking at for that kind of price? 20k and less?

Cheers all :thumbsup:

Hi Toymota

For £10k, you should be looking at almost brand new.

Take for example my Corolla... 2002 (52 plate) Corolla T3, 5 door, 1.4petrol. Registered in Oct 02, I bought in Dec 02 for £9999 with 2k miles on the clock. Two months old, two thousand miles, and over two grand saved on dealer price B) Parkers has 'my car' listed at around £7800.

I reckon you should be looking atleast a 53 or 04 plate (T3 1.6) for £10k with around 3-5k miles at the absolute max.

As for insurance groups... if memory serves correctly...

T2 1.4petrol = group 3

T2 1.6petrol to T3 1.6petrol = group 4a, 4b

TSpirit = group 6

TSport = group 12 (I think)

(I think that is correct but the last time I checked this was when I bought my car) :huh:

The T3 1.4petrol I think is listed at having 95BHP. Not sure about the others. But let me assure you the 95 or so BHP in mine is VERY nippy. The VVTI is very nice and the engine is very powerful for its size. Kept up with a few 1.6 - 2.0 litre vehicles ;)

For complete and accurate specs, just check out you local dealer or check out the Toyota homepage and check the Corolla specs.

Cheers guys. :thumbsup:

I'm amazed that the T-Sport is only a group 14. Might have to upgrade myself. My GTI is a 14 at 123bhp and the T-Sport is 195bhp. Must be the GTI Badge that makes the difference!?!?

I think the fact Toyota were economical with the truth when they published the T Sports 0-60 times might have helped keep the insurance down too ;)

Just been offered 10k part exchange for my 03 T Sport :bye:

Just been offered 10k part exchange for my 03 T Sport :bye:

They'll sell it for £10,500 - £11,000 though!!!

Yes, they should get about £11,000 for it. I've only ever part ex'd one car before and it was so much less hassle than selling it privately that I'm tempted to do it again. I'm open to offers if anyone wants to buy it though ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links