Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Band Kane

Jimlad

after seeing countless music promotions for the band Kane on MTV and the like I thought I would download some of their songs.

Not bad actually.... :)

U r right Jimbo - they are not bad :thumbsup:

But....they are not great either........

after seeing countless music promotions for the band Kane on MTV and the like I thought I would download some of their songs.

Not bad actually.... :)

they live about 20 or 30 mins away from me in battle, 1 of the bands dads is my mates doctor or dentist, i forget lol

Nothing to do with the thread really, but there is a crowd here in Ireland, called I.M.R.O. Irish music rights org. or something. :angry:

Anyway they sent me a form asking how many radios etc. I had in work, & if I had music for customers or when putting people on hold on the phone. You pay them an enormous sum for the privilege of listening to the Radio, & they pass it on to poor deprived Pop artists :arrgg-matey:

I replied that the girls had one Radio in the work area, & That they. IMRO should be paying ME for having to listen to the Crap that was on :lol:

Last I heard from them :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links