Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris 1.8 sr 2007

RT27

Hi there ive just purchased a yaris sr and wondering the best bolt on turbo to invest in currently have it booked in for custom exhaust looking for a all any advice in increasing power budget £1500

Car uses a 2ZRFE engine used in lots of models a Google search reveals lots of kit however most seem to be US based another option may be a Supercharger as Lotus used the same engine in their Elise & Exige with a bolt on supercharger.

• Like 1

You're intending to charge a fifteen year old engine? Good luck with that.

Does the £1500 include the increased insurance premium?

Shouldn't be a problem. But I don't know a good kit from the top of my head.

Don't you want to wait with the custom exhaust until you've decided on a turbo kit so you know what header you'll be running? £1500 doesn't sound enough. You'd want to include an ECU and a number of hours on a dyno with an engineer who's familiar with that ECU to tune it. It's never just bolt-on and go.  

• Like 2

Agreed with above £1500 won't go far an eBay turbo is a no-go for me as they are Chinese junk a new Garrett turbo like a G25-550 will kill your budget

If it was my money, i would get the brakes and suspension sorted first, with decent tyres all round

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links