Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 9" Infotainment

chris01942

I don’t think journey logging is anything to do with the update all 9 of mine have been logged this week but I’ve noticed the early morning ones are there almost instantly but the evening ones take a good few hours to appear. Probably Toyota’s servers getting too busy. 

• 1 month later...

I have noticed today that the 9" head unit on my Yaris cross is not notifying me when approaching speed cameras. I can't remember the last time it did so I don't know if it happened after an update. I have checked the settings in navigation and everything that should be turned on is activated, is anyone else having this problem.

I thought this version of MyT was for European use ?
I’m sure someone posted on here that UK users were to continue using the original App ?

28 minutes ago, Graham47 said:

I thought this version of MyT was for European use ?
I’m sure someone posted on here that UK users were to continue using the original App ?

No its going to be for everyone eventually, currently it is live for Aygo X, New Yaris & Yaris Cross with Smart connect head units, other models to follow.

• Like 1

Thanks for this information… @Devon Aygo

As I’ve reported elsewhere… I’m struggling to get it to send a verification text.

@Devon Aygo

Having now got it working I need to scan a QR code on the headunit to add the car.

How do I get the headunit to display the QR code ?

9 hours ago, Graham47 said:

@Devon Aygo

Having now got it working I need to scan a QR code on the headunit to add the car.

You will have to log out of the headunit when you log back in it will give you the QR code 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Graham47 said:

@Devon Aygo

I scanned the QR code and was told I had to use the MyT and not Toyota MyT. C'est la vie. 

Are there any differences?  Don't want to bug customer services or my dealer if there is no difference. 

5 hours ago, Roy124 said:

I scanned the QR code and was told I had to use the MyT and not Toyota MyT. C'est la vie. 

Are there any differences?  Don't want to bug customer services or my dealer if there is no difference. 

https://www.toyota.co.uk/content/dam/toyota/nmsc/united-kingdom/owners/myt-connected-services/guides/Activation Guide - TAS600 - Toyota Smart Connect - Yaris Cross AYGO X.pdf

The information is quite a bit more detailed and is less spread out.

Here are some screenshots…. Unfortunately slightly out of actual order …

FC23ED66-5D2F-48D9-976A-37CE0946D216.jpeg

522EB8F0-9A0A-481E-B93A-1F0A122BD9AC.jpeg

6F7E180D-2F83-43DD-AD34-3A67EEB5F7DB.jpeg

58821754-58C7-4340-8896-BA344F93931F.jpeg

32177E3E-2055-4A03-AA08-D68FF1633619.jpeg

BD798D64-E7F8-4827-87C8-3A7AB35A7E8F.jpeg

One other thing I notice is that remote access to climate control has disappeared.  Unless I’m missing something.

Having had problems with lack of speed camera notifications I decided to download the new toyata myt app. It was reasonably easy to do but it has got the year and colour of my car wrong. Also in connected services there is no send to car and no hybrid coaching, these were available on the old app, it seems to me to be a backward step. The old app had all my details correct. I haven't deleted the old app from my phone yet and it still works so I will see how it goes, the new app doesn't appear to me to be an improvement.

1 hour ago, Graham47 said:

One other thing I notice is that remote access to climate control has disappeared.

It is there for me. the Remote Control card has buttons for Start Climate, Lock, Unlock and Hazard Lights.

1 hour ago, Peachysheff said:

It was reasonably easy to do but it has got the year and colour of my car wrong. Also in connected services there is no send to car and no hybrid coaching

It got my year wrong too, colour is correct though and hybrid coaching appears OK for me.

I notice you have a Yaris Cross as is the example in the setup guide ….although I can’t thing why that would affect things.

You would imagine it would be the headunit that determines what’s there not the car it’s installed in !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links