Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross Send to Car

Impith

I just noticed that the MyT app now has "Send to Car" which I'm sure wasn't there before (Connected satnav). Is it indeed new or am I just cracking up?  I've not looked at the MyT app recently now the novelty has worn off🙄

Mind you - I just sent a destination and it arrived named such that it seemed I was going to... where I am. Saying that, the route was correct. So what is in a name?

• Confused 1

I always have the option send to car but have not set it up. 

I only use satnav on the odd accasion and it still picks it up my destination from when I connect my phone to the car.

I maybe missing out on softwear updates this way but that taqken care of on the service.

Derek, you don't say what model of car you have.  The Corolla did, the Yaris Cross didn't. 

Steve your memory is not failing.  I found Send to Car had just been added when I pressed the icon where Hybrid Coaching had been 3 times and got the wrong item.  Only when I looked did I see the HC icon had moved, and a closer look revealed StC. 

Indeed when I I first noticed I did not have StC I asked Toyota who confirmed it was not available. 

I use Google maps now anyway. 

12 hours ago, Impith said:

I just noticed that the MyT app now has "Send to Car" which I'm sure wasn't there before (Connected satnav). Is it indeed new or am I just cracking up?  I've not looked at the MyT app recently now the novelty has worn off🙄

Mind you - I just sent a destination and it arrived named such that it seemed I was going to... where I am. Saying that, the route was correct. So what is in a name?

Yes...cracking up. 🙂

I have a Toyota Yaris premier edition 2021. My cloud navigation hasn't been working for some days now. My wifi and blue tooth are all connected but the cloud says no connection. It's quite frustrating as it happened when I was driving. How do I get the connection back. I'm based in the UK.

23 minutes ago, dajsio said:

I have a Toyota Yaris premier edition 2021. My cloud navigation hasn't been working for some days now. My wifi and blue tooth are all connected but the cloud says no connection. It's quite frustrating as it happened when I was driving. How do I get the connection back. I'm based in the UK.

I think the "no connection" message is a symptom of Toyota not providing the server side power, rather than the wifi or mobile connection. I regularly saw this when I first got my car in August, then rarely saw it from about October until a few weeks ago, when I started seeing it again.  It isn't (necessarily) related to whether the system has a mobile signal This seems to have coincided with Toyota sorting out the supplies so are presumably delivering more cars. If most of the new cars use the connected system, it adds to the users and they need bigger servers... 

Just my guess!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links