Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 Corrolla Hybrid Icon w Touch 2. (no go)

nmpuk

So recently got myself a Toyota corolla with the touch 2 interface (I think). It has bluetooth for voice calls and music, but no satellite navigation.

The multimedia is model ID 17TDT1EU-DA01  and software version for audio is shown as 1000.  

I am having problems connecting the radio to e-store. There is simply no option to connect to Wifi networks, as described on various forum pages.

There is an option to turn WiFi On\ Off. There are also options for MirrorLink and MirrorCast. 

Is there a later software revision that would allow this functionality for the car? 

Also is it possible to upgrade to Apple Car Play for this as well? 

Many Thanks

nmp

Early Corollas had the MM17 head unit and a dealer fit upgrade for Apple Carplay/Android Auto became available around November 2020. Think the cost was £50 if done with a service or £120 as a standalone operation - may be more now 2 years later.

See 

• Like 1

Thank you, I will reach out to Toyota tomorrow. 

Are you aware if there is a software update that will allow me to update the e-store via Wifi, or will the Apple CarPlay feature enable that as well?

Thank you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links