Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 2013 Estima owner - Spare Key Programming?

mo1988ali

Hi all. Just picked up my new toy today! There's plenty of things I'll be doing to it over the course of time, but first and foremost, I'm in need of a spare key and someone to do the programming for it too. Have managed to find a few around the £45 mark but this doesn't include programming. The PCB on my only key indicates I have a 271451-6230 PCB.

Anyone have any idea where I can go to get the key programmed?

TIA,

Mo.

PXL_20230402_145855552.jpg

PXL_20230402_145919570.jpg

Have you asked any of your local autolock companies.?

I have indeed. As soon as they hear import, they say they'll get back to me, and haven't yet. Hence hoping someone here might have a better idea.

I guess if you want a key exactly as the one you've got...ie..with all the buttons and functions, then maybe a main dealer can help...but they will lighten your wallet considerably.!!

With my MkII I only needed a working blade and the transponder chip to get me into the vehicle and past the immobiliser..wasn't bothered about the remote button just for a spare key.

Mine was done by some mobile guy who attended various town markets.

Just an update. Found a guy in Ilford who provided an old estima key (blade useless as previously cut) and programmed it in 5 mins using an autel tool.

Impressive actually. Anyway, not bad for £60 total (considering the keys are £45 from China) so he charged me £15 for programming.

7 hours ago, mo1988ali said:

Just an update. Found a guy in Ilford who provided an old estima key (blade useless as previously cut) and programmed it in 5 mins using an autel tool.

Impressive actually. Anyway, not bad for £60 total (considering the keys are £45 from China) so he charged me £15 for programming.

Nice one..well done...and at very reasonable cost too.

• 8 months later...

Hi, mo1988ali, just had my Estima delivered yesterday, also with only one key. Could you please send me the contact details of the person in Ilford you used to get your replacement key. I am in Redbrdige as well. Thanks

• 3 months later...
On 4/8/2023 at 10:49 AM, mo1988ali said:

Hi mo1988ali

Ive got the same issue, i found the fobs on AliExpress, do you mind sending the programmer number please?

Thx

On 3/28/2024 at 3:04 AM, saka said:

Hi mo1988ali

Ive got the same issue, i found the fobs on AliExpress, do you mind sending the programmer number please?

Thx

Update, i found a guy on Watford who bought the key for me for 85 pounds(i saw the invoice) and he will be charging me 150 pounds for programming it.

Total 235 pounds. Not bad considering the cheapest qoute i got in Watford was 350.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links