Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Proper Ferrari...

Jimlad

V8 3.4L 300bhp

0-60 5.3 sec

You could propably buy a quicker car for the money, but would it look or sound as good? :thumbsup:

Nearly as cool as driving a car like yours Jim. Ferrari's are nice, but they're not as individual as yours mate. :thumbsup:

Bit flash really and, in my opinion, not that great looking.

Give me a 288 GTO (!). Otherwise I'm more of a Lamborghini man anyway...

Could have a Lotus Esprit V8 (which is much, much better looking, not to menton alot less ****erish) and have enough cash left over for a new, top-of-the-range Fiesta workhorse for that kind of money.

Nearly as cool as driving a car like yours Jim. Ferrari's are nice, but they're not as individual as yours mate. :thumbsup:

cheers !... what are you after ??... <_<

fantastic looking car, very, very good condition too. Thing is tho everyone will think its just your mr2 with a body kit :), also almost £5000 for a service :eek: , if you took your car to norris or alike and said 'I want a £5000 service on my car, here you go' it'd prob come back with 500bhp

Nearly as cool as driving a car like yours Jim.  Ferrari's are nice, but they're not as individual as yours mate.  :thumbsup:

Nowt dude.

If you'd rather I said your car's a pile of crap, I can do that too (but why lie). :thumbsup:

I would rather put silly money into a Jap car anyday!

definately agree mate, nice to put your mark on sumin then have 'your mark' admired B)

:rolleyes: (once an art student always an art student)

Ferrari's are beautiful... but even the great man himself, Enzo, stated that the 348 was pretty much the worst car that his factory had manufactured. They are not particularly sought after, which is why they go for the same sort of price as a decent 1979 308GTB/GTS.

Good call on the 288GTO Funkadelic. I'd still have a 250GTO SWB.

You can pick 348's up for as little as £25k now (normally left hookers), but they still cost the same to service as when they were new. If you can't afford the running costs of the car when it was new, then you can't really afford to own it and look after it properly. It is so tempting, but I'd sooner spend my money on a Skyline... at least you'll know it'll be reliable! :D

Nearly as cool as driving a car like yours Jim.  Ferrari's are nice, but they're not as individual as yours mate.  :thumbsup:

your car by the sounds of it :lol:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm the 250 "California" is one of the most gorgeous cars ever.

Not really my type of car although it probably would be when I'm older... But I've been speaking with a guy who owns a McLaren F1, and even he can't afford one!

your car by the sounds of it :lol:

Can't even pay a geezer a compliment without peeps takin the pish! :!Removed!:

Ferrari's are beautiful... but even the great man himself, Enzo, stated that the 348 was pretty much the worst car that his factory had manufactured. They are not particularly sought after, which is why they go for the same sort of price as a decent 1979 308GTB/GTS.

You can pick 348's up for as little as £25k now (normally left hookers), but they still cost the same to service as when they were new. If you can't afford the running costs of the car when it was new, then you can't really afford to own it and look after it properly. It is so tempting, but I'd sooner spend my money on a Skyline... at least you'll know it'll be reliable! :D

I agree the 348 was not the best and to be honest don't sell very well as the 355 is a much better car is coming down in price because of the production of the latest 360. B)

I test drove a couple 348 spiders and was in truth disappointed. They aren't as quick as you would expect and the gear box and brakes aren't very good at all, sounds ok but not amazing, kind of killed the dream as you expect a Ferrari to be the ultimate car. I think they hold the ultimate name in the industry but are a bit over rated. :yes:

My old BMW M3 and MR2 Turbo seemed faster, better built and safer. :thumbsup:

The thing is when people buy Ferraris they seem to only keep them for a short while realising the problems after being mis-lead by the image. :D

Otherwise I'm more of a Lamborghini man anyway...

Me too mate.

i think a lambo beat a ferrari any day :thumbsup:

my dream car, you can keep your ferraris and lambos, id rather have an aston martin v8 vantage, it is without doubt the BEST car i have ever had the pleasure of driving, even if it was for only 5 mins, its the dogs nads

I nearly bought an F355 a couple of weeks back.. it was bankrupt stock at auction, my dad wanted to buy it to sell it on, and sent me to go bid on it with a blank cheque.. unfortunately mun was there and started moaning when the bidding got to 35K.. it went for 36.. and is worth about 45.. :ffs: I could ahve played with a ferrari and we could have made money!!

All I can say is they are shockingly built compared to our toyotas!!!!!

sound nice tho :D

I nearly bought an F355 a couple of weeks back.. it was bankrupt stock at auction, my dad wanted to buy it to sell it on, and sent me to go bid on it with a blank cheque.. unfortunately mun was there and started moaning when the bidding got to 35K.. it went for 36.. and is worth about 45.. :ffs: I could ahve played with a ferrari and we could have made money!!

All I can say is they are shockingly built compared to our toyotas!!!!!

sound nice tho :D

:yes:

i sat in a 355 a while back and touched one of the buttons on the dash andit fell off!!

i got out and ran away

but seriously they rattle in everyway possible and are generally crap on build quality

look nice, go fast and sound ace though! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links