Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

buzzing noise when tuen key lights on engine off

2009joe

hello out there i have a quick question i dont know what way to fix it i did a speaker upgrade on my car this one here . ( https://www.fanaticaudio.com/posts/toyota-avensis-t27-kaiuttimien-vaihto/ )

well i think this buzzing sound was there before i did my speaker upgrade . i have a 2014 Toyota avensis 2.0d4d  and well when i turn the key on to lights on and if i go under my bonnet i hear this buzzing sound from somewhere in the engine i dont know what it is but i know that this annoying buzzing sound comes out of my dash tweeters Speakers also. by chanch is there any of you guys know what way i could fix this i have use all original wires from the original car speaker just put in better quality Speakers . plus i put in a class c amp the small ones . i have ran a main wire from the amp from the positive in the car Battery with a fuse inline in it and the negative i took it to a earth on the car body . 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pioneer-GM-D1004-Class-D-Amplifier-Black/dp/B00PAQGYKE/ref=asc_df_B00PAQGYKE/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310747102469&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5478140574488809228&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9041124&hvtargid=pla-565004145965&psc=1

hi. i think it coming from the AMP but, it hard to tell.

you need to open the hood turn it on and start look for the noise coming from, some parts need to be tight, some need to screws them well, then go to the interior, the Avensis unfortunately interior parts are very free playing, i end up glue with silicon a lot of plastic parts: doors, under the seats front back  also make some job of dynamat blocking noise in the trunk also... yes it's a project ! till i have a perfect 100% quiet.

have fun.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, avensis_2018 said:

hi. i think it coming from the AMP but, it hard to tell.

you need to open the hood turn it on and start look for the noise coming from, some parts need to be tight, some need to screws them well, then go to the interior, the Avensis unfortunately interior parts are very free playing, i end up glue with silicon a lot of plastic parts: doors, under the seats front back  also make some job of dynamat blocking noise in the trunk also... yes it's a project ! till i have a perfect 100% quiet.

have fun.

Tbh this buzzing is a electrical thing I don't know what it is it's not wild loud but when I turn on ING on lights on  no engine on those the buzzing starts and that noise comes threw my dash tweeters .its dam annoying that's for sure .tbh even with the engine started and ticking over when my radio is off the buzzing sound I can still hear it 

• 3 weeks later...

Il make a video and post it .its dam anoying and the noise goes threw the dash tweeters . Love if was quiet it's crazy why Toyota came up with a anoying buzz like that 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links