Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

12 Months on

Deano68

Well we have had the Corolla for 1 year now and we still love the car, the 2.0 lit has plenty of power when needed, the car still feels solid and apart from the drivers seat having a squeak when in a certain position no creaks or rattles to speak of. The only real negatives have been the boot space, inconsistent connectivity with the car but the constant need to log in seems to have sorted itself. The my Toyota app is not very good at all. But looking forward to the next 12 months.

corolla 1.jpg

• Like 8

Yeah, from what I read on here I'm glad I didn't even bother activating any of the connected services stuff or loading the app on my phone!

I can enjoy my Yaris plenty without caring about any of that stuff! :naughty:  :laugh: 

• Like 3

I've had mine just over a year, and it's been fine. Been back to the dealer a few times mind. Nothing major, but considering my 86 only went in for work once in 3.5 years..

• 2 weeks later...

To add: mine has been spot on, not been back once in the year I’ve had it. Great car and loving driving it.

The connectivity issue I think is also related to the recall that went out recently, although postponed.

look forward to many more happy years in the car. 2.0l engine is fantastic

• Like 2

Mine only went back for cosmetic stuff.

The door rubbers had gone grey, and the rear number plate had been overtightened and had started to de-laminate.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links