Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Touch & Go 2: Cannot connect to eStore and apps

FizzyColaBottles

So, I've purchased a second-hand car: Toyota Yaris Excel 2018 with Toyota Touch & Go 2.

I've created a Toyota Account and registered my vehicle. I've also connected my phone via bluetooth and bluetooth tethering, the dashboard system shows it's connected to the internet.

But every time I tap on an app or on the eStore app, it gives me the same error - "Service provider unavailable. Please check your internet connection"

Why does this happen?

Hi Zarrin In my old C-HR, I had to create a MyT account and register my vehicle. I also had to register the media unit. I'm not sure if you had this option on the Yaris, but this may be the fault.

• Like 1

Hi Bob,

I've just checked the MyT app and it's registered the multimedia device — but when selecting 'connected services' there's nothing that appears in the 'Available' tab. I guess the eStore on my Touch 2 isn't being supported anymore.

Thanks for your reply!

It is likely you need to carry out the TLS 1.2 UPDATE listed in estore it is free of charge and updates some security protocols:

This TLS 1.0/1.1 known security and privacy vulnerabilities were fixed with the update version 1.2. TLS1.2 Software update will be free of charge. Service communication via TLS1.0 and TLS1.2 will remain available until April 3rd, 2023. As from that date, all 13/16MM customers which have not applied the specific software update/patch will not be able to use online services (e.g. Weather, Parking, Traffic, Coyote, AHA-Radio, E-Store).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your reply, Lee!

O installed the TLS Low update and it seemed to have let me in the eStore 🙂

However, when tapping on Weather, Coyote, Parking, etc. the system says they need to be purchased or downloaded through the Toyota website link.

But alas, maybe I should just stick to my smartphone for apps!

Tanks for your help :)

Connected services are a paid service after the first 3 years, It's only available with a map update now

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links