Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 to Cross

chazbri

I changed from a Rav4 to a Cross because I was driving a lot more frequently in town, school runs and shopping etc. Has anyone else done the same and how have you found the experience? Obviously a Rav is alot more substantial but for my needs the Cross is fine.

• Like 1

Hi Charles, I did sit in a Yaris cross in the showroom when my RAV4 was in for a service, I imagine you find a big difference ?

I went from a twenty year old 3-door RAV to a Cross. I love all the tech, modern creature comforts and fuel economy. The only thing I miss is the side-opening rear door and completely flush boot floor.

Hi Hybrid21, Yes the difference was mostly big and overall better quality in the Rav IMO but you get what you pay for. The Rav was great on the motorway but if you are just mostly round town or doing school runs the size of the Cross is much more convenient and its quite zippy. Ive enjoyed it and managed 60mpg in 15 months. Don't think Id go back to a Rav now .

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links