Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

NEW Toyota MyT App

152bobby

MyT by Toyota on the Apple App Store is version 4.17, updated 4w ago. That's weeks, not years. The version history shows regular updates approx every couple of months.

I have been  running Toyota MyT for some weeks now.  Beginning of June I was told they had the trip analytics sorted.   So it appeared.

On Saturday  my data disappeared and I was told to Add Vehicle.  Monday it reappeared.   Today it has gone again.

On 6/21/2023 at 7:21 AM, Strangely Brown said:

MyT by Toyota on the Apple App Store is version 4.17, updated 4w ago. That's weeks, not years. The version history shows regular updates approx every couple of months.

My post was correct. It is 4 years. The App Store says it is 4 years old.

That image of the app is not what I see in the App Store. What I see is below. Just a thought. Have they only released the app for Android phones?

IMG_2943.jpeg

Just tried this new app.

It only works on Yaris and Aygo.

So that's nice.

There is a screenshot I've attached in this thread, listing the cars it applies to.

3 hours ago, Donrald said:

My post was correct. It is 4 years. The App Store says it is 4 years old.

And what does the version history say? How many times has it been updated since release and when was the last one?

Version history for Toyota MyT on App Store is currently 1.1.1 and the app was released 3 months ago.

17 hours ago, GerryJ said:

Version history for Toyota MyT on App Store is currently 1.1.1 and the app was released 3 months ago.

But that was a minor update. The app page indicates it is 4+ years old! Well,it appears so. However, I do not see in the App Store anything like the icon 152Bobby posted.

1 hour ago, Donrald said:

The app page indicates it is 4+ years old!

The 4+ years old refers to the minimum age for the user not the age of the app.

I have achieved success! For the nth time I deleted the app, powered off and back on and downloaded. It worked and it read the QR code first time. The app stills shows a car I have bought and is waiting for me to be collect it from the dealer but at least I could add the current one.

New feature from MyT App, not exactly from the App but associated. 

Servicing reminder is now useful.   With the previous version I only got reminders associated with service interval, ie 10k, 20k etc.  It ignored my 12 month service at 4,500 miles.

Now, my service will be about mid-July, or 6 weeks early.   Just got an email saying its due in 30 days.  Current mileage is 9,350 so not a bad estimate. 

However Analytics still miss trips.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links