Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New to Toyota and looking forward to our new Corolla

Pannett

Hello everyone. After 20 years of Skoda ownership, we have ordered a Toyota Corolla Touring for delivery in October. We've had six Skodas, but our current Octavia Hybrid has had several infuriating software issues and we would not be confident keeping it neyond the three-year warranty period.  They are no longer making it anyway, so although the software problems should have been fixed by now, none of their other models are suitable for us. So after reviewing all the hybrids on the market, three things attracted us to Toyota. Most importantly, the boot lip on the Corolla Touring is low enough for our greyhound to get in and out of the boot easily, All the other rather boxy PHEVS (Peugeot, Citroen etc) have high bootlips. Secondly, the Toyota is high-up in the Which? magazine reliability surveys and finally the 10 year/15 year warranty for the car/battery was the clincher. Also the real-world mpg according to Honest John at 53mpg is 97% of the WLTP figure, so as we only do about 5000 miles a year, the reduction from 80mpg for our Octavia is not an issue. I'm looking forward to reading posts on the forum to familiarise me with the car.

• Like 2

Hi David - Welcome lots of good advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it. Congratulations on choosing to buy a Toyota you will not be disappointed.

I am sure members will be glad to give you feed back and any advice you need.👍

Hi David. Welcome to the family

• Like 1

Welcome to TOC and Toyota David 👍

• Like 1

Hello David - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

welcome, David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links