Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First disappointing service

STEVEJAMES

I've owned Toyota's since 1999 and had them serviced at Toyota dealers every year with happy results. Today I had my iq serviced at Steven Eagell in Bedford and worst service I've had from this dealer in 10 years of going there. I booked my car in 4 weeks ahead for 8.30. I arrived at 8.10 to be told my car would be seen at 10.30 for a full service. No, I booked a intermediate service. I phoned at 14.50 to ask if they could give me a pick up time. I was told the paperwork would be through soon and he would ring me. At 16.00, I phoned again to be told it would be ready at 17.30. I explained nicely I needed it for work at 18.00 start and that's why I book mornings. He got abit huffy and said the people who wait in showroom get priority and the others that leave there car get done afterwards. Surely that's not right, I booked a slot early morning to fit around work. I went to collect at 17.30 and again was kept waiting and the attitude of the service guy was cocky and rude. I said nothing, paid and left. The car hadn't been washed and the passenger seat was covered in grease where the locking wheel nut had been placed. Lucky enough it's leather and wiped off. Sad as Toyota have been top notch in the past.

• Sad 4

It's not the brand, it's the franchised dealer at fault, on a 2009 I wouldn't be taking it anywhere near a main stealer

Log a complaint with Toyota customer services

TBH dealers are very hit and miss, sales and service will try to screw you over, warranty work is another issue

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links