Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice on which is the best used Avensis to buy 2013-2015?

kingm

i love my 2014 toyota avensis saloon business edt 2.0 d4d its a  great going machine and comfortable. it costs me £35 now a year on taxes while my last car was 165 quid . so thats a nice saving. i kina like the shape of the 2014 toyota avensis looks good and well its a Toyota i guess thats why i bought it 

Looks like the 2009 and 2010 1.8 petrol models are still a good option then! Thanks for sharing your experiences Neil and Conrad.

• Like 2

I bought the 2009 T27 Estate with the 1.8 VVTi, only had brand news cars prior to buying it. So far driven 6.000 kms in it and it's awesome. At first I thought it was a bit underpowered but you really just need to step on it if you want to move. It revs all the way to 8000 RPM and nothing major happens until you pass 2500-3000 RPM. Most of the time we're just cruising any way and with the 6th gear it's very comfortable and really spacious. We upgraded to an Android Auto headunit and now it feels like a much newer car. Gets around 15-16 km/l which is fantastic, even 14,5-15 km/l when the car is FULLY loaded (4 adults, 1 child, 1 dog and full trunk). 

We're planning on driving it to at least 250-300K and even considering running it into the ground. Can highly recommend it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kingm said:

Looks like the 2009 and 2010 1.8 petrol models are still a good option then! Thanks for sharing your experiences Neil and Conrad.

thought you said you wanted to go for a  2013 to 2015 .tbh 2010 is brave in old these days now plus car tax on them be more 

9 hours ago, UlleB said:

I bought the 2009 T27 Estate with the 1.8 VVTi, only had brand news cars prior to buying it. So far driven 6.000 kms in it and it's awesome. At first I thought it was a bit underpowered but you really just need to step on it if you want to move. It revs all the way to 8000 RPM and nothing major happens until you pass 2500-3000 RPM. Most of the time we're just cruising any way and with the 6th gear it's very comfortable and really spacious. We upgraded to an Android Auto headunit and now it feels like a much newer car. Gets around 15-16 km/l which is fantastic, even 14,5-15 km/l when the car is FULLY loaded (4 adults, 1 child, 1 dog and full trunk). 

We're planning on driving it to at least 250-300K and even considering running it into the ground. Can highly recommend it.

thats is what i want to do with mine a 2014 2.0 d4d what you think is those a great car its got a dpf on it 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links