Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rc Vs Cs

quodus

Are there any differences between an import GT4 RC and a UK GT4 CS?

ALSO

I am going to view an RC this weekend and would appreciate some advise on what to look for - just a quick spot check before I get RAC inspection.

I have another question that i know someone must have an answer to. The rc is the japanese ltd edition of the gt4 (st185) But unlike the uk version it doesnt have a signed plaque - nor a certificate with build number on it. So the question is how do I tell its a real RC and not some modded gt4???

Also the car in question has only done (supposedly) 54k how can i tell whether its been clocked or not

And one last question (Sorry guys to dribble on) but the car has been restricted to 112mph how do i get round this restriction

I am going to see the car tommorow

I have another question that i know someone must have an answer to. The rc is the japanese ltd edition of the gt4 (st185) But unlike the uk version it doesnt have a signed plaque - nor a certificate with build number on it. So the question is how do I tell its a real RC and not some modded gt4???

Also the car in question has only done (supposedly) 54k how can i tell whether its been clocked or not

And one last question (Sorry guys to dribble on) but the car has been restricted to 112mph how do i get round this restriction

I am going to see the car tommorow

No 1 No idea.

No 2 The only real way to tell is if its got a bona fide Toyota sevice record stamped etc. Otherwise take someone well experienced in motors with you. Look for wear on the steering eheel, Gear lever, Pedal rubbers. Interior. At 54K they should be in fairly good nick. General condition of the vehicle? Does it look like a low miler.

Remember a thrashed and abused low miler can look a lot worse than a well serviced and looked after high miler.

Caveat Emptor. (Buyer beware)

No 3 There are devices on the market that de-limit the 112mph restriction. See other threads on the subject. Good luck. :thumbsup:

dunno any 100% way of proving it, but CS/RC has

Water/Air Intercooler

Wide body

Vent on bonnet Not Scoop

try going to GT4OC and asking some of the guys over there, they'll be able to tell you better.

Went to see it yesturday and it seems well nice! stainless steal blitz 3.5 inch exhaust on the back, with induction kit. Paint is imacculate engine runs fine interior is immaculate. And its got an original momo steering wheel (apparently the RC's came with momo steering wheels) oh and a 12 month MOT - it also has the original white 5 spoke O.Z Wheels. I hope it passes RAC inspection it should do. then it will be mine :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links