Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goodbye to the Rav after 16 years and joined the dark side

Bezzer

It had to come sooner or later but my 2007 Rav which I've had from new has gone 😥 Never let us down, only problem it's ever had was a duff footbrake switch which threw up a ridulous amount of fault messages but was cured with a £10 new switch that took me just a few minutes to replace. Everything else has been just normal wear and tear, never been in a garage after warranty ended, done all the servicing and upkeep myself with a big UP to Anchorman and his tutorials. 

Only done under 80,000 miles in that time, about 25-30k towing a 1500kg caravan, the rest has been mostly "shopping trolley" duties and it's lived on supermarket diesel, perhaps once a year it's had a branded fuel when we were on holiday. Bodywork still mint but it was getting tired underneath, caravan went a couple of years ago so didn't really need the size and power. It's gone to a cousin who's been after it for a while. 

Would have had another but SWMBO loathes the look of the modern Ravs, CHR too cramped, Yaris X too many little niggles so had to leave Toyota and go to the dark side. But only slightly darker as now got a Lexus UX250h 6 months old, 2,000 miles hybrid 😑. Hadn't driven an auto for over 40 years, SWMBO never driven one before but not had a problem, lovely motor. So goodbye and thanks to the forum, haven't posted for some time but have always been popping in to see how everything was going.

Mick

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for update and good luck with the new car. It’s still a Toyota underneath so  you can keep coming back for tip or two over the Corolla section. Well done to the Rav4  for the long and trouble free motoring. 

• Like 1

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links