Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris GS - Spares/Salvage

600rob

So my trusty yaris GS has finally crapped out on me. After nearly 13 years and over 200k miles i suspect the clutch bearing has failed, making it pretty much impossible to put into gear and drive. So im putting it up for sale as salvage/spares in the event that anyone on here might be interested in a project rather than scrapping it instantly.

details here:

Toyota yaris 1.0 litre GS – Spares or repairs

What started as a cheap temporary run around turned into a reliable motor about for several years. Now selling as spares or repairs due to an issue with the clutch/gearbox

5 door 

Blue

207k on clock .

Has been very reliable in the years ive owned it

Ive had some recent issues with the clutch where a scraping noise could be heard when driving. No issues with clutch slip.

Whist out on a recent trip the noise got worse to the point where gear changes became very difficult.

Managed to get home but the vehicle now fails to go into any gear properly when the engine runs from cold. Suspected clutch release/thrust bearing failure. Also signs of oil leak possibly from gearbox.

**PLEASE NOTE: THE VEHICLE NEEDS TOWIING AWAY!**

Other info:

Does it start and run : YES

MOT: 4/11/2023

ULEZ compliant: YES

Driveable: NO

V5 present: Yes

Body work:  Scratches and minor defects to be expected for age

Doors: Five

Interior: Average, a few minor tears in seats

£500

Doubt anynone will be interested but thought id put it on here rather than send it straight to the scrap yard.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links