Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2023 Yaris Design Panoramic Roof

ISL

Would love to see this privately rather than it going into the dealer network.  Open to offers for a private sale, will be a bargain for somebody.  Happy to answer any questions, nothing to hide, completely genuine sale, was planning on keeping it for a few years until suddenly my name came up on the list to buy a new GR86.  As you will see on this forum I love the MK4 Yaris, it has completely surprised me, a really brilliant car all round.  I am certainly going to miss the fuel economy!

• 2 weeks later...

Now sold privately to my father, at least it's staying in the family.  Didn't really want to see it go, but had to make way for the new arrival.  Only problem now is that I have a 10 year old Honda Jazz that somehow I agreed to sell if anyone is interested!!! 🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ISL said:

Now sold privately to my father, at least it's staying in the family.  Didn't really want to see it go, but had to make way for the new arrival.  Only problem now is that I have a 10 year old Honda Jazz that somehow I agreed to sell if anyone is interested!!! 🤪

Maybe pop it in the for sale section, with details and photos.

Always good sellers the jazz, if in the right condition at the right price.

In fact my daughter in law is looking for a decent hatchback in the next week or so,pm me with details if you like

And give a clue to your nearest big town please, so distance can be calculated.

• Like 1

@Rhymes with Paris No worries, will get some details for you on the Jazz. Not sure exactly what model, it’s 2013, was an ex demo when my dad bought it, full service history, 58,000 miles, metallic grey.  We’re based between Bromyard and Leominster in HEREFORDSHIRE if that helps.

• Thanks 1

@Rhymes with Paris Some more details.  The car is a Honda Jazz I-VTEC ES CVT 1339cc 98BHP in metallic grey registered 17 May 2013.  My dad bought it as an ex-demo, full service history with same Honda dealer from new, 58,000 miles. Overall it has been well looked after, paintwork looks good, a few minor blemishes here and there (which I will look to polish out), the alloys have some minor kerbing, inside is clean and tidy, all trim looks good, some minor scuffing to plastic here and there.  I am waiting for all documentation to be posted to me, so will be advertised in a week or so. Here is a picture taken tonight, hasn't been washed or polished yet, but hopefully gives you an idea, looks good in the metallic grey.  Regarding price he is looking for £6200, which I think is a fair price looking on Autotrader. 

image.thumb.jpeg.4f2298b9d7271d34da0ff7fa06ea9c2d.jpeg

Thank you for the details Shaun, and a good honest description .

That looks like a good car and a fair price.

I should have asked you first about the gears ,as CVT or semi auto is a no go.

Otherwise would be down for a look,I'm sure it will be no problem selling it with the history, and knowing the car from nearly new.

I really rate the Jazz, and reckon many others do too.

But the description you have given will probably result some interest anyway.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links