Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Appy

Basil-BarryC

I recently asked the “Management “ to create a separate sub thread so member’s could add their comments/problems/solutions to assist other members rather than having to trawl through all of the separate model specific threads in the hope of finding solutions.

I appreciate that the MyT and MyToyota apps may not be applicable to all but it seems as nobody has entered anything in the Sub thread everyone’s happy with the Apps and everything is “ tickety-boo ?

or is it 🤔

• Like 1

With me, it's not that everything's tickety-boo, I've just given up with the app for the moment. Which reminds me, I must email mytoyota@toyota.co.uk to get some answers from them.

Thanks @Basil-BarryC

• Like 1

Good luck with getting a response from Toyota on the app situation.  Having just renewed my Corolla Touring a the start of September I was prompted to download the new app and move from the former MyT app (which had finally seemed to have cured most of its bugs), but what a disappointment it's been!  Missing trips (although that seems to be settling down now), no ability to send directions to my car, having to reload the app when it doesn't show all the info 1st time around, etc.  I note that the reviews on the Android Play Store are fairly negative too.  So far I've had no reply either from the app developers or Toyota itself.  Luckily the car is great (although the inability to show the average fuel consumption in real time on the instrument panel (it did on my previous Corolla) is disappointing.  You'd think a company the size of Toyota could get their app sorted before releasing it.

• 1 month later...

Well it certainly seems that there are a lot of unhappy users of the App ( Based upon responses in the threads )

If you look at the user reviews on both the Apple App Store and Android Store the App is certainly rightly receiving very poor one star reviews. 

Hopefully the Developers will sort out this mess sooner rather than later as the current App is not really fit for purpose 😡 ( But I certainly won’t be holding my breath)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links