Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back window demister lines ___ _________

dads Taxi x3

Hi as we was out in the car today and its been raining very heavey the car misted up  (as usual.  ) but noticing that the back demister lines are not demisting  iv had a quick look and one or two are ______ _____

So I can see a couple of brakes in the gold tape stuff .I already had on hand the copper paint stuff but it's not worked (don't know if the stuff still works sound of it no) .

Any one else have this problem . 

I 1st bought the car it misted up quite a bit  so I got a fruit bag (white net type) and bought silicon cat litter which absorbs moisture so I have had this in the boot and under the seat and its helped a lot . But today the bot misted up an lines would not demist the back window .  

Never had to change a demister on the back window of one of my cars.

But concerning the last part,  a few topics were handling tye subject.

Check the connectors on the back window. You'll probably find there has been a bodge 'repair' that doesn't work.

18 hours ago, Billyboy81 said:

Check the connectors on the back window. You'll probably find there has been a bodge 'repair' that doesn't work.

1st thing I did m8 got a wee bit sandpaper and cleaned the copper tabs  but no diffrance. 

So far we got 3 lines that work and there not together it's like

Middle

bottom 

Not enough to see thro .

The car does mist up in side  we have to open  the windows a bit to clear the car .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links