Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glimp Says Hello

glimp

Hello!

A couple of days ago I bought a little plum-coloured 2009 IQ to use as my daily 'runaround' car. I must say I actually adore it!

My main reason for getting it was receiving a Road Tax reminder for the Nissan 370z - at £675.00, I seem to be paying £2 a day for my pleasures! I quite like the fact that the IQ is £0 Road Tax. I also own a newish 2/3 berth motorhome.

I'm not a mechanic, but I enjoy tinkering and 'fartarsing around', as my wife puts it - which is good, because when I gave the new car a good 'once over' yesterday I discovered that the boot was full of water!!!!! (I'll start a new thread for that one)

Other than the Water Feature and the fact that the previous owner seems to have enjoyed regular close encounters with roadside shrubbery, I've got myself a smashing little car. Will it usurp the Z car? Time will tell. It will have to be damn good to do that.

Finally, why Glimp? I tried loads of usernames, but they'd already been taken, so I ended up typing something meaningless (the red wine helped). Let's hope I don't forget my own name. Glimp.

Alf.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Glimp, welcome lots of good advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it. Maybe you could have called yourself Z car.😂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RUToyota said:

Welcome, Glimp.

20 hours ago, Bper said:

Hi Glimp, welcome lots of good advice when you need it and always welcome when you give it. Maybe you could have called yourself Z car.😂

10 hours ago, Big_D said:

Welcome, Glimp. 

4 hours ago, Eddie G said:

Welcome to TOC Glimp.

Thank you, kind people! ZedMan could have been a good username - shame I don't do joined-up thinking after a few glasses of Shiraz!

Off to Brands Hatch today - in the Zee, not the IQ!

Glimp

Hello Glimp - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links