Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota parts online

Saxmaniac

I'm probably being over cautious but does anyone have experience of this OEM parts supplier? I think it's a dealership based in Swindon. Looks perfectly genuine but there's no address or landline number which is usually a red flag. I certainly don't want to risk Amazon or fleabay sources!

Hi, 

The legit ones on eBay and Amazon are : Toyota official store, Snows group  west, Burrows, and this link also are real. Basically the con men are those with name hybrid or similar. 

• Like 1

This is the internet 'shop front' of Fish Brothers (in Swindon, iirc). 

As confirmation, it's mentioned at the very bottom of their T's & C's in your link. 

From enquiries in the past, they are very thorough, polite and prompt with all enquiries (they are also a Lexus dealer). 

• Like 1

Toyota Direct Parts (Fish Bros) have previously been a sponsor of Toyota Owners Club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Recommend Toyota parts direct. Extremely helpful main dealer setup selling genuine parts online for less than my local main dealer.

Have ordered before and am currently waiting for an order atm. Have been warned of delay and likely delivery date without having to chase, good communication.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for those replies, I'll chuck my hard earned sheckles their way! Service kits look like a good option for a bigger service 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links