Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2023 yaris Adaptive Cruise control not activating

andycass

Picked the car up 2 weeks ago and went on a motorway journey the first time yesterday, the speed limiter function worked perfectly but tried engaging the cruise control and it wouldn't set i get the green icon on the dashboard when I press the cruise control button on the right hand side of the wheel and a message came up saying radar active but i couldn't set the speed, is there something im missing.  

You have to get to the speed you want then press SET (Down on the right-side rocker) and that will engage the radar cruise, then you can press the rocker up or down to adjust the speed.

• Like 2

Yes I have done that, I was at various speeds on the motorway pressed the cruise control button saw the radar ready was displayed and I then pressed the set button (pressed down on the nob) but nothing happened no change on the display and when I let my foot off the accelerator the car just slowed down, I think its a fault and may need to book it into Toyota to sort out, Unless its something obvious I'm doing wrong. 

Hmm, if it says Radar Ready but pressing down doesn't do anything then I'd get the dealer to look at it - That sounds like a proper fault...

You're not in B are you?  Disables Cruise Control.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Cyker said:

Ooh, I didn't know that!

I did. Found that out a while ago by mistake!🙃

• Like 2

I've never used B except for testing so I have no idea what other weird things it does!

• Like 2

Had same issue on Friday, couldn't select speed and I've been using it daily for months... next day it worked again. Weird.

Out of curiosity, are you guys who're having problems using the RSA+DRCC? (Speed limit icon has a green box around it)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links