Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 130 Yaris 2023

YarisOAP

Anyone know the delivery on the new 130 model thinking design 

5 hours ago, YarisOAP said:

Anyone know the delivery on the new 130 model thinking design 

AFAIK it's only available on the new GR Sport and Premiere models (standard on both)

Don't think any other models will be getting the 130bhp engine.

• Like 3

I read wrong so anyone know when the new facelift Yaris coming out

• Like 1

It would be of interest to know if the Yaris 130 will have the same engine as the Lexus LBX i.e. fitted with a balancer shaft. 

• Like 4

I'd also be surprised if Toyota bothered to fit a 115 to some trim levels and a 130 to the others as it's not just a case of detuning the engine a bit, the entire drivetrain is different.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Trewithy said:

It would be of interest to know if the Yaris 130 will have the same engine as the Lexus LBX i.e. fitted with a balancer shaft. 

If they do I'd be very tempted to get one just for that!! The current Mk4 is quite refined except when it's not moving and charging the Battery, then it's quite obnoxious. Sadly, driving in London means I'm in that situation quite frequently!

I do wonder what sort of mpg the 130 will get vs the 115 tho'... I do like being able to hit the 80's in my current one :biggrin: 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Cyker said:

If they do I'd be very tempted to get one just for that!! The current Mk4 is quite refined except when it's not moving and charging the battery, then it's quite obnoxious. Sadly, driving in London means I'm in that situation quite frequently!

I do wonder what sort of mpg the 130 will get vs the 115 tho'... I do like being able to hit the 80's in my current one :biggrin: 

Sometimes, small power hikes improve fuel consumption as they don’t have to work as hard to make progress.  However (and I’m looking at you Cykes 😉) it does depend on you not growing horns when you hurtle around London!!!

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links