Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 2015 station wagon - automatic light, rain sensors

RazvanT

I have an Auris 2015 station wagon without automatic light sensors and automatic rain sensors. I'm looking to install them myself, however I am a bit concerned about the wiring.

Does anyone know whether the wiring already exists or do I need to install them as well? If so, is there any documentation on 1. where I can buy them and 2. how to install them? (I managed to find how to install the sensors and adjust the switches on the steering wheel but not more than that).

The wiring should probably be there. There were more topic about people installing things like cruise control and mostly worked out of the box (except for 1 speciffic engine).

Your best option would be to go to https://www.toyota-tech.eu and pay for the access.

I think it's like 3 euros for 1 hour, or 5 for whole day. You can find steps how to disassemble/assemble the rain sensors and related components.

The documentation can be saved or printed from the website.

Is it face lift? There should be a lot of work to install Safety sense systems that include camera on the windshield. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links