Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can I reset codes C1346 and C1336 with out a diagnostic tool

Jake 55

I need to calibrate the clutch stroke sensor zero point, and the G sensor zero point after clearing the memory

and triggering the above fault codes, can this be carried out with a loop wire pin connection in the diagnostic connector?

I've read the procedure on here for older models but will it work on a 2016 2ww Avensis?

On 11/14/2023 at 12:02 AM, Jake 55 said:

I need to calibrate the clutch stroke sensor zero point, and the G sensor zero point after clearing the memory

and triggering the above fault codes, can this be carried out with a loop wire pin connection in the diagnostic connector?

I've read the procedure on here for older models but will it work on a 2016 2ww Avensis?

is it a 2015 toyota avensis aint that the year with the last 1adftv toyota 2.0 d4d engines is that the one you have by chance and what was wrong with the car that you needed to clearing the memory 

• Like 2

The car is the newest model with the BMW engine.

The reason for working on the park brake was due to the automatic on/off function not working. Clearing the memory was down to my lack of understanding on what all the reset would do. Now I'm in a pickle because my diagnostic tool hasn't the ability to carry out the zero calibrations required to clear the current fault codes.

There was a trick, but it didn't work for me. I used Techstream. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links