Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2009 Avensis estate

chrisf-1

Hi everyone I have the above car and while parked someone has demolished my drivers mirror, I have found one complete on eBay in the correct colour but it is from a car as opposed to an estate can anyone tell me will it fit, and also are they all equipped with power mirrors many thanks for your advice

So long as the car which I assume you mean saloon, is the same T27 model with the EPB, then yes it will fit. What spec is your car? The higher spec will have motorised folding, and they all have electric adjustment and heat elements. 

17 hours ago, Konrad C said:

So long as the car which I assume you mean saloon, is the same T27 model with the EPB, then yes it will fit. What spec is your car? The higher spec will have motorised folding, and they all have electric adjustment and heat elements. 

Yes mine does have folding but the wife does not use it hence this problem thanks for the info

had a similar problem - clash of mirrors - and struggled to find a replacement, even from toyota.

I got an aftermarket one which was fine, and almost indistinguishable from the original until it came to fitting towing mirrors.

Got a replacement from eBay (second hand but OEM) and sprayed it myself.

Point of this is that the aftermarket ones seem fine apart from the fitting of millenco mirrors.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links