Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY23 Corolla MyToyota app not showing trips/remote climate

Chainbreaker

Hi, first post here!

I picked up a 2nd hand MY2023 Excel TS 2.0 last week. I've managed to get the app set up and connected to the car, with my profile added in the cars infotainment. Have also verified ownership via the Toyota website.

However, the app does not have the full functionality that the car should have, such as trip history, remote climate and being able to lock/unlock the car, despite being connected. Connected services are working on both the phone and the car. 

I'm a bit stumped on this one. Have deleted the app, removed the car from my account and added it back in again to no avail. And yes, it's the new app, not the old myT app which I know is redundant now.

Any thoughts on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Screenshot_20231202_171313_MyToyota.thumb.jpg.1279e70646814abd48c6f66ad5952286.jpg

When you get to that screen with missing 'tiles' swipe down from around the car symbol and refresh the display. 

20 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

When you get to that screen with missing 'tiles' swipe down from around the car symbol and refresh the display. 

Done that, makes no difference 

• Like 1

Topic moved to Toyota MyT/Toyota Apps forum.

36 minutes ago, Chainbreaker said:

Done that, makes no difference 

Worth a try.

On 12/2/2023 at 5:14 PM, Chainbreaker said:

Hi, first post here!

I picked up a 2nd hand MY2023 Excel TS 2.0 last week. I've managed to get the app set up and connected to the car, with my profile added in the cars infotainment. Have also verified ownership via the Toyota website.

However, the app does not have the full functionality that the car should have, such as trip history, remote climate and being able to lock/unlock the car, despite being connected. Connected services are working on both the phone and the car. 

I'm a bit stumped on this one. Have deleted the app, removed the car from my account and added it back in again to no avail. And yes, it's the new app, not the old myT app which I know is redundant now.

Any thoughts on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Screenshot_20231202_171313_MyToyota.thumb.jpg.1279e70646814abd48c6f66ad5952286.jpg

I have had this problem. It seems to sort itself out after a couple of days. Also Toyota keep updating the new app every week it seems and this can upset the settings for a while aswell, then it fixes itself correct again after a while. It's a real buggy app. Just be patient and welcome to the forum Adam.

On 12/3/2023 at 6:43 PM, bigblock said:

I have had this problem. It seems to sort itself out after a couple of days. Also Toyota keep updating the new app every week it seems and this can upset the settings for a while aswell, then it fixes itself correct again after a while. It's a real buggy app. Just be patient and welcome to the forum Adam.

Thanks! I have waited a few days and nothing has changed. Also removed the car from my account and started the whole connecting process again to see if it would make a difference, not worked unfortunately!

I've emailed Toyota CS support and they seem a bit stumped as well, everything seems fine on their end and their suggestions haven't worked. 

Think the only thing I can do is wait for an app update to see if that fixes it but it's a bit disappointing.

Do you need something like Toyota SmartConnect +? Or the standard Toyota SmartConnect should have remote climate control?

• 4 weeks later...

An update of sorts. Having done nothing for over a month, the app has decided to add the remote climate out of the blue! I can also appear to adjust the temperature with it as well, as I heard this feature had been lost with the new app. 

Not actually tried it yet, but glad it's there now with the weather turning cold again next week!

Screenshot_20240104_174243_MyToyota.jpg

Screenshot_20240104_174235_MyToyota.jpg

• Thanks 1

Adam, you're making us jealous. Now we will all want that.

On 1/4/2024 at 5:46 PM, Chainbreaker said:

An update of sorts. Having done nothing for over a month, the app has decided to add the remote climate out of the blue! I can also appear to adjust the temperature with it as well, as I heard this feature had been lost with the new app. 

Not actually tried it yet, but glad it's there now with the weather turning cold again next week!

Screenshot_20240104_174243_MyToyota.jpg

Screenshot_20240104_174235_MyToyota.jpg

I’ve always had that feature on the new app? I’ve been using it on and off for the past few months.

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I'm a new owner of a Yaris my24 and I have the same issue.

Toyota customer care told me few days ago "There is a temporary malfunction for the solution that our technical management has already activated"

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links