Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spare Wheel 1.2 Corolla Petrol

NeilAvensisT

Happy New Year. My son has recently bought a 2019 1.2 petrol, 1 owner 8k miles, FMDSH, and is very happy with the car. The only thing I noticed is there is no spare wheel as standard. He has optional (I assume) 17" Toyota on the car which were specified by the original owner. What spare fit in the boot? A 17" won't fit, so I guess a 15" was standard?

The accessory spare wheel kit for the Corolla would have been for a space saver spare wheel. Could contact your dealer or there are third party firms who sell similar kits.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The accessory spare wheel kit for the Corolla would have been for a space saver spare wheel. Could contact your dealer or there are third party firms who sell similar kits.

Hi, all the foam inflator material, electric pump etc., are there in the polystyrene holder, but the salesman said there is a spare wheel well there (confirmed) so an aftermarket spare wheel can be used. At the time I didn't query the size, so do you know if its a 15" item? Thanks.

As stated above, the space saver temporary spare fits. You can get the parts as a kit including the jack and wheel brace. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links