Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Verso 2013 2.0d excel False alarm and keyless issues

moss007

Hello Folks,

I am new to this forum and I hope someone can help me. We have a weird issue with our beloved Verso. So, during the early hours of the morning whilst there was terrential rain the alarm started going off. I tried to unlock the car with the remote but the remote wouldn't work! I opened the door with the metal key and started the car,. The alarm stopped. Now, when i turned the car off, the climate control fan wouldn't turn off and the car wouldn't lock with the key. After few seconds, the alarm started making the noise again. I was quickly trying to stop the noise as it was waking up the entire street. I then opened the bonnet and disconnected the +ve from the Battery.

The next day i connected the Battery back and used my OBD2 connector to see if i can get any error codes. Please see the screenshots attached. Got U0100, U0142, U0155 errors. They all point towards the BCM. 

Any idea what could have caused this and how to fix this issue? Does anyone know where the BCM is located and a part number for the BCM? I am thinking may be there is some rainwater causing this issue but I want to remove the BCM and see any evidence of water ingress.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

verso.jpeg

verso2.jpeg

verso3.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Topic moved to the Verso forum.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links