Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bmw M5 Vs Audi Rs4

cookci

<I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> me!...

Those guys just cut up that traffic like it werent there!...

NUTTERS.... total disregard and too much risk for my liking...

That audi went like <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>....silly driving but flippin good

both of em deserve life sentences in jail imho ... I wouldnt be surprised if one of em met a car accident some point in their life...entertaining video though lol

<I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> me!...

err..... this is coming from you???

Have you seen me drive? and if so name me one wreckless manouver you seen me do on the M-Ways... :blink:

What a pair of bell ends. I hope they both end up against the back of and arctic for the way they were driving.

BTW I always said M5's were crap :lol: , that Audi was handing him his own a$$ on a plate :D

There was a RS4 at santa pod one time, it was pretty quick, did people see it on that day? Red one... nice cars though... but pricey.

Have you seen me drive? and if so name me one wreckless manouver you seen me do on the M-Ways... :blink:

*COUGH COUGH*

I have seen you :P

:lol:

Nah your not that bad, just like accelerating and taking the complete p :censor: ss!!

:crybaby: Cant play it, dont have quicktime :crybaby:

Anyone help?? And downloading quicktime is not an option :(

Thats just stupid :eek:

This was the audi that turned up at the Japshow in october ran 13.6 vs the scooby it was quick :eek:

DSCF0059.sized.jpg

That's the one :drool:

Very nice indeed, how much are those Audi's anyway? Very rare cars.... but maybe if i work for like 50 years i can get one :crybaby:

there are loads of RS4's in Bradford... U would be well supprised... along with the new S4's and RS6 even...

I even had a play with a Bently GT on Sat night... as there are a few of those about aswell... and the guy driving it was ony 25!!! but then thats going off topic!.. :P

there are loads of RS4's in Bradford... U would be well supprised... along with the new S4's and RS6 even...

I even had a play with a Bently GT on Sat night... as there are a few of those about aswell... and the guy driving it was ony 25!!! but then thats going off topic!.. :P

Your quite pround of your bentley experience arent you :D , well not many people can say they have raced one :rolleyes:

Your quite pround of your bentley experience arent you :D , well not many people can say they have raced one :rolleyes:

damn right.. esp since i beat it to 70mph.. from a standing start, but then onto a bend...

Although i have just schecked the stats on one.. and it should kill me in a straight line.. <_< Was fun all the same...

And i've taken on a RS4 like the one above for a laugh.. and man.. did he LAUGH!.. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links