Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota IQ Mud Flaps Rear PZ416I096100 Wanted

Jikky

Hi all,I know this is a long shot,but ive looked hi and lo for iq rear mudflaps but with no luck,they are on the toyota site but my local toyota dealer said there is no way to order them !So any advice as to where to buy some would be most appreciated.

looks like they are on backorder everywhere with no real lead time atm

I did find the Scion IQ ones PT769-74110 slightly different in design

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, flash22 said:

looks like they are on backorder everywhere with no real lead time atm

I did find the Scion IQ ones PT769-74110 slightly different in design

Many thanks Flash22..

Try Toyota dealer Tobben in Germany.. bought my genuine wind deflectors and exhaust tip there. Rear mudflaps were available too but did not buy. They do not fit with the rear skirt.

https://www.online-teile.com/toyota-ersatzteile/PZ416I096100_Iq-Schmutzfaenger-Sat.html?language=en

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dutchrav said:

Try Toyota dealer Tobben in Germany.. bought my genuine wind deflectors and exhaust tip there. Rear mudflaps were available too but did not buy. They do not fit with the rear skirt.

https://www.online-teile.com/toyota-ersatzteile/PZ416I096100_Iq-Schmutzfaenger-Sat.html?language=en

Many thanks Dutchrav,but the 68 euro(inc 38euro shipping) is just too much to pay considering they are £20.50 from uk toyota,I think i will wait for now!

• Like 1

Regarding Dutch Rav's point about the non-fitment of rear mud flaps on IQ's with rear skirt fitted, I gave my mud flaps a "quick trim" as per photo to allow fitment.

If your a bit concerned about the absolute precision when cutting, bear in mind they are very low down and not really noticeable ! 

DSC03370.JPG

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links