Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More ground clearance for avensis?

t27 avensis

Does anybody knows, how much ground clerance is possible to have t27 avensis wagon with higher original toyota coil springs. Those springs are made for bad roads, and cars have sold with those higher springs to "bad road" countries.

It is sure that those springs are available, but nobody knows in toyota service, how much more ground clearance you have?

Sorry bad english.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, t27 avensis said:

Does anybody knows, how much ground clerance is possible to have t27 avensis wagon with higher original toyota coil springs. Those springs are made for bad roads, and cars have sold with those higher springs to "bad road" countries.

It is sure that those springs are available, but nobody knows in toyota service, how much more ground clearance you have?

Sorry bad english.

I like your idea I would be interested in that also if I could get my car up higher in the front and back I think they ride to low also .my front bumper sure it's to low for some kerbs 

• 2 weeks later...

For T250 Avensis Ireland sepec front springs we 14mm longer. If I compared T270 models suspension part in ToyoDIY.com: Online Toyota, Lexus and Scion Parts Catalog all front springs had same code only shock absorbers are different for rough road

8510 ABSORBER ASSY, SHOCK, FRONT RH
48510-09V31 MARK 48510-05351, ROUGH ROAD AREA SPEC-*VHU ONLY 1  
48510-8Z043 MARK 48510-05333

Rear springs are different ...500=292mm, but I couldn't find ...520 dimensions anywhere 😞 

48231A SPRING, COIL, REAR RH
48231-05500   1  
48231-05520 ROUGH ROAD AREA SPEC-*VHU ONLY 1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2024 at 2:43 AM, 2009joe said:

I like your idea I would be interested in that also if I could get my car up higher in the front and back I think they ride to low also .my front bumper sure it's to low for some kerbs 

Oh yeah, those blasted kerbs. Need to watch those. That dreaded scraping when trying to reverse off one, hoping you won't pull the bumper off.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links