Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot Storage Suggestion Aygo/Aygo X

152bobby

Has anyone got in their car something that hangs down from the headrests in the boot of their Aygo or Aygo X ?  Obviously it has to be small and not hang down too far, as I don't want it touching the boot floor plastic liner.

Ideally we are looking for something simple that we can lay jackets etc length ways.

There are plenty on line, but I'm guessing they are for larger cars, so I'm looking for something that someone has already got in their boot and can recommend. 

Thanks

Bobby

Hi Bobby,

How about something as simple as a Duffle bag like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Large-Duffel-Bag-Black/dp/B01GGNW2WI/ref=sr_1_1_ffob_sspa?crid=2CNS1OWOORRDF&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.uttW-YVjTh9AJtaZ5_0vA5bPIy3eDUIqGNE8RnDwkrHoei4dDPSIj8rfzlbJue4Yro_-8xEJKb1XC9kUHw7zHQ.sOCHwCCKvsoaKC0NUeBnpOxO08Wx5SJ-NzbtF1QoCcc&dib_tag=se&keywords=dry%2Bbag%2Bholdall&qid=1704989779&sprefix=dry%2Bbag%2Bholdall%2Caps%2C240&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1

The long strap would fit around the headrests and you could adjust the length to keep it off the floor. It would also be crushable/foldable/removeable when not in use.

That's just an example as there must be loads of these type of things in your local outdoor shops or somethimes even on Aldi or Lidl special buys.

It might not be just what you're looking for but it might give you an idea or two,

All the best! :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Agent Orange said:

Hi Bobby,

How about something as simple as a Duffle bag like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Large-Duffel-Bag-Black/dp/B01GGNW2WI/ref=sr_1_1_ffob_sspa?crid=2CNS1OWOORRDF&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.uttW-YVjTh9AJtaZ5_0vA5bPIy3eDUIqGNE8RnDwkrHoei4dDPSIj8rfzlbJue4Yro_-8xEJKb1XC9kUHw7zHQ.sOCHwCCKvsoaKC0NUeBnpOxO08Wx5SJ-NzbtF1QoCcc&dib_tag=se&keywords=dry%2Bbag%2Bholdall&qid=1704989779&sprefix=dry%2Bbag%2Bholdall%2Caps%2C240&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1

The long strap would fit around the headrests and you could adjust the length to keep it off the floor. It would also be crushable/foldable/removeable when not in use.

That's just an example as there must be loads of these type of things in your local outdoor shops or somethimes even on Aldi or Lidl special buys.

It might not be just what you're looking for but it might give you an idea or two,

All the best! :thumbsup:

I'm open to any suggestions.  I was thinking of some kind of net, a bit like a hammock, so I can see and easily get to jackets etc.  It's not going to have loads in it, so something very simple.  As you know, the boot space in the Aygo and Aygo X is tiny and my Aygo X is even tinier because its got the space saver fitted and the boot floor has been raised by a fair bit 🤣

Has anyone got one of the genuine Toyota one of these?

I can't tell from the photo if its double layered so that things can be put in it.  Or is it just single layer to stop things falling out of the boot ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325894224371?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=7_ODrUhGR96&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=EMAIL

Found this and it answers my question.

• Like 2

That doesn't look bad, I have been wondering how to keep my drink bottles from rolling about in the boot as I don't put them in the supermarket bag (too heavy to carry).

• Like 1

Took a punt on this £7.99 from Amazon.  Not bad quality either.  Has four elastic hoops in each corner.  Top two fix to the same hook as the rear parcel shelf and the bottom two I've fixed with plastic ties around the seat fixings 

Better than having everything all over the boot and FAR cheaper than the original Toyota net.

17055010056608348560085190846292.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 152bobby said:

Took a punt on this £7.99 from Amazon.  Not bad quality either.  Has four elastic hoops in each corner.  Top two fix to the same hook as the rear parcel shelf and the bottom two I've fixed with plastic ties around the sear fixings 

Better than having everything all over the boot and FAR cheaper than the original Toyota net.

17055010056608348560085190846292.jpg

17055017408861701199198759737058.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 152bobby said:

17055017408861701199198759737058.jpg

Luggage Net,Car Cargo Net,Car Boot Net Trunk Cargo Organizer Storage High Elastic Envelope Net Mesh with Mounting Screw for SUV,Pickup,Truck Bed or Trunk(90cm x 40cm) https://amzn.eu/d/eTNX7oP

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links