Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free two year service for new Toyota?

Torrox

I must be wrong in thinking there is a free two year service offered when you buy a new Toyota. Today I went to the dealer and they didn't know anything about this. Has it ever been an offer of free services for new Toyota in the UK ? May be I read it on reddit :). 

My other question about spare tyre was confirmed that it isn't possible to have a spare tyre even a space saver one due to lack of space. 

They don't know anything about can bus encryption with TSS v 2.5 and the fact that RAV4 GR Sport Phev won't get digital rear view mirror so I am quite disappointed 😞.

Of the bZ4X back in 2022, Toyota UK offered: "PCH customers who place their order on or before 30 June 2022 will benefit from a special launch offer of three years’ free servicing for their vehicle." So, "free servicing" has been offered as an inducement but doesn't seem to be a normal or regular thing.

Folk have fitted spare saver spares into the PHEV, and I'd find it hard to believe the same isn't true of the GR Sport. Equally, the space saver may well not be listed as an accessory / option which can make it difficult for the dealer to supply. You'll be able to get one from a third-party supplier (and some dealers but not all).

• Thanks 1

I asked about servicing as part of my standard 'squeezing what I can out of a new car deal' patter, and was bluntly told by two of the dealers that they cannot offer any form of servicing costs/cover with new vehicles as it (servicing) is all handled by third parties now - out of their hands etc. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links