Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Meet In Henley

LORD_ED

Just been chatting to Rookey and we were thinkin that we should have a mini meet in Henley-on-Thames we can make it a meet or a bit of a drinkin session it will have to be after the 14th september as im not out of london till then

so opinions

ed

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LORD_ED

• Debz

• Rookey

• Karma Supra

Sounds good to me :D

a meet and maybe a drink sounds good to me (am on the wagon and struggling so big sesh not big fun for me ;) ).

desiganted driver then debz (joke)

but if neone would wanna drink would be able to leave cars at my house would put them in a barn or something or leave my sister guarding them she can scare most things (dont tell her i said that)

ed

what u doin in henley mate ?

also theres a wetherlodge in town ised to work ther n left on bad terms personality clash .

so cant get cheap room sbut they are about £55 a nigt and they are nice

ed

thanks for the info.

I taking a good mate to High Wycombe so he can say good bye (for the last time) to his girlfriend. she off to south affica, and it the only day we can do it so after work i have over a 200 mile round trip and then into work for 7am :wacko::wacko:

look at the dog dancing to scissor sisters he he he he

help me

lol :lol: so you reckon scissor sisters eh? I reackon more a chilli type of dog!! :lol:

I thought seeing 7 replies there would be loads of interest, but no, just you bumping ;) :D

I would quite happy be drive - 2 drivers not much use though, unless people want to test the hospitality of Mivvy's boot and bonnet (put bot by accident then!!).

Hope this comes off, henly is 10 mins from here, and havnt managed any other meets cos too far!!

!Removed! on peeps :D

thanks for the info.

I taking a good mate to High Wycombe so he can say good bye (for the last time) to his girlfriend. she off to south affica, and it the only day we can do it so after work i have over a 200 mile round trip and then into work for 7am :wacko::wacko:

HW that my old stomping ground was born in HW and baught up just outside!!!

(nice bit honest!! ;) ) Have fun Sera!! The highlights are the M40, the cinema and skiing Wooooooooo B)

Im sure me, Bibbs and Karma will be up for that if its open to everyone :thumbsup:

Sounds like a done deal to me :thumbsup:

i might pop down as well i did sudbury (halstead) to high wycomb in 70mins :-) everybody was telling me that it would be about 150mins !

where is henly from essex :arrgg-matey:

Reading mate .. and a bit north .. on the Thames ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links