Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Media Unit Would Be A Best Replacement For My Estima?

AshyKhan

Hi everyone this is my first post on this forum, I have been looking around but can’t seem to find a concise answer to the question i have so i have decided to post my question here. 2 days ago I bought a Toyota Estima L Premium (JDM) 2005 it still has the original head unit (model) 16084 and everything is in Japanese the navigation dvd located under the passenger seat says Japan on it, i have contacted a seller on eBay for a UNITED KINGDOM or EUROPE Region Disc in hopes that changing the Navigation DVD Disc will give me the settings option to choose English language as mine currently has no such settings. The seller says that apparently the UK navigation dvd disc won’t work on an imported toyota estima! is this true? 

Also was told that toyota has stopped issuing updated DVD and the last update for my model car was apparently 2018?

is this true?

if so then what are my options? as my estima variant has cameras on all four corners of the bumpers (front and back) also a reverse camera and forward camera within the front grill section. 6 cameras in total.

Do you know of any aftermarket DVD Satnav Head Units like Eonon or Xtrons or any other that i can replace it with? or maybe a updated toyota head unit that will be compatible with my “Toyota Estima L Premium” please can you provide name and model numbers of compatible units i should look out for and consider buying.

Be-it aftermarket or oem head unit i would also like the ability to have a flip-down DVD Media player fitted on the ceiling of my car for the rear-passengers (because my one currently has no entertainment screen for the rear-passengers) so something that can be connected via a cable between both screens (main head unit and rear-passenger screen would be best! So i am not relying on FM-transmission for sound from rear-passenger screen (DVD Unit) to be outputted to my main Speakers. Please can you list my options clearly, not just for me but also other visitors to this forum to see all the best options available to us in one post.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links