Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla hybrid 2.0 2019 - 12 volt in energin room

Fredrik 68

Hi,

I want to install an electric mouse repellent in the engincompartement of my car. The 12 volt Battery is located in the trunc and i need 12 volt in the engineroom otherwise I have to route cables from the trunc to the engine. Does anyone know if I can find 12 volt in the engineroom that I can connect the mouse relellent too? The electric voltage needs to be availabla even if the engine is turned off and the car is parked.

Regards!

Think twice about anything that will continually drain the Battery on a 2.0 litre Corolla - too may tales of owners left with flat batteries after a frighteningly short length of time! What sort of current will your mouse repellent draw?

Thanks for advice. The mouse repellent has a sensor that turns it of of the current get below 10,7 volts so that the Battery will not drain.

Try using peppermint oil spray. Works for me.

Thanks for the tip.

How do you do it in practical terms and how often do you need to top up with new peppermint oil?

I bought a small bottle of peppermint oil and use about 10 cc in a 500cc spray bottle. Squirt in round the engine bay and wheel arches. I did it once a week until I killed the rat. Now once a month or so.

Thanks for advice. I will try that.

/Fredrik

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links